Sunday, December 31, 2006

Then again, maybe not...

Seems the interstates aren't quite ready for the likes of the nutty family traversing the state on our 12 hour trek...

The roads are still closed.

So, we will be staying put.

Luckily, the kahlua hasn't run out.

:)

Happy New Year Y'all!

3 comments:

Phil Halpin said...

Have fun in all that snow! I've tagged your for the Catholic Devotions meme, if you'd like to do it!

M

Michelle said...

I'm sure if the kahluha runs out you can scrounge up some vodka or gin. Or if all you can manage is bourbon, I can send you a good eggnog recips.

E Caughron said...

Just found you here and have thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of your beautiful family. We were in Dallas for Christmas for a week with Jamie and her family. They moved there in May.

Anyways, hello, Happy New Year and God Bless, Erin Caughron