Well, I got tagged for two different Christmas memes, so I decided to do this one...
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Both. But definitely NOT together.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Yes, he wraps them, unless it is a bike or a new car...then he just sets them out. (btw, it's never been a new car)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I am a snobby NYer, WHITE ONLY.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, if we have some... way up high.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Definitely not until December. And then we usually save the tree until a week before Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? WHY would anyone want to exclude dessert?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Waking up early to see all the presents under the tree, and the lights still on. (it was the only time we left the lights on all night)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember, but I do remember how much fun it was to "help" Santa when I got older!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? When I was younger, it was "gag gift" night with our family's friends. Then, is was the "Christmas pj's" gift to wear to bed. Now, no, we go to the vigil evening mass, and then celebrate with a nice meal and goodies.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? (see #3) WHITE lights, and lots of different ornaments, but we have a red/white/blue theme, with white and red poinsetta flowers stuck in at the end, and red and blue balls scattered all over. I love it.
11. Snow? Love it or Dread it? As long as I can stay inside, love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I'm sure there were many I enjoyed, and many that my parents went to the ends of the earth for, but I honestly don't have a "favorite"...
14. What's the most exciting thing about the Holidays for you? The giving, really and truly. I love seeing the looks of joy on the kids' faces.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peanut Butter Bon Bons, cheescake and Christmas cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Family time. That we can all (or almost all) be together.
17. What tops your tree? A snowman shaped like a star. It's frosty-blue and looks very classy, thankyouverymuch. :)
18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? BNL has a great cd out...
20. Candy canes? Yes, we hang them on the tree.
OK, I tag Portia, Sephora,Studeo, and Mrs. Bear.
1 comment:
Yeah, what's up with excluding dessert from favorite foods? Isn't that what the holidays are all about?
Thanks for doing my meme!
Post a Comment