It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Monday, December 11, 2006
Feast day fun
What do you get when you mix 4 families (that's 17 kids and 8 adults) with 12 pizza's after the mass celebrating the Feast of the Immaculate Conception?
Certainly a very messy house. But, most importantly, a lot of laughter and memories.
Awesome. I love big get-togethers. We went to the church for mass on the 8th, only to discover there was no mass at the usual time. Ah, pagan Canada, the Immaculate Conception isn't even a Holy Day of obligation here. Your hubby is lucky he escaped...
9 comments:
Looks like great fun!
When we add a few families to our own, the numbers are always 20-30 people. Crowded but fun, I always say!
Glad you had a good time!
It looks like fun was had by all!
Hey, are we still on for Wed.?
It was very very fun.
Yes, Matilda, I hope so! I'll be calling you to confirm...
Looks like a perfect day to me =)
Awesome. I love big get-togethers. We went to the church for mass on the 8th, only to discover there was no mass at the usual time. Ah, pagan Canada, the Immaculate Conception isn't even a Holy Day of obligation here. Your hubby is lucky he escaped...
I'm with Teresa. I love a big feast day get-together, and this one looks like it was a ton of fun.
Glad you had a blessed feast, 'Meg!
I wish I was there.
CM, you and your family would be welcome any time!
Post a Comment