Thursday, October 27, 2005

Been tagged

Life in a Nutshell
OK, I've seen this making the rounds, so here goes. I must:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

So, here's what my sentence is:

...I KNOW we were picking!

lovely. given my many little ones, one can only imagine what that might mean ;)

but actually, it is referring to our blueberry picking trip awhile back.

And so.... I tag:

studeo
Mrs. Bear
Wanda

and that's all the bloggers I know! how sad for me!

Actually, it's not sad. I have too much to do and am too addicted to checking out other people's blogs!

Have fun y'all!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

GASP!!!! MOI?! LOL! Okay, it'll be fun. I've never been tagged before. Wonder what my sentence will be...? At least it didn't say I had to tag 23 people.

nutmeg said...

Sure! I know you're a faithful visitor..... so, why not?

It is fun to see what you've written and why...kind of like a journal, you get to go back and re-read your life!