It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Hasn't the weather the last few days made you thank our good Lord that you live in TX? I know it has made me grateful (again!).
As a born and bred Northeasterner... I am always grateful to live down here, yes, even in the summer when it is 105. I am so weird like that.But you are absolutely right. If you want someone to fall head over heels in love with Texas, they need to come in Autumn.:)
I have only ever lived in TX, and I still know that it is where I want to live. I would never make it in the colder climates. I'll take 105 over 35 and lower any day. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hasn't the weather the last few days made you thank our good Lord that you live in TX? I know it has made me grateful (again!).
As a born and bred Northeasterner... I am always grateful to live down here, yes, even in the summer when it is 105.
I am so weird like that.
But you are absolutely right. If you want someone to fall head over heels in love with Texas, they need to come in Autumn.
:)
I have only ever lived in TX, and I still know that it is where I want to live. I would never make it in the colder climates. I'll take 105 over 35 and lower any day. :)
Post a Comment