Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Baby Turns 5 Today!

And I promise I'm not crying about it.... well, not too much anyway.

:)















I just adore this picture of Little Boo holding Little Love...



In all seriousness, how could I be sad?
When remarking to Little Love yesterday that she is not a baby any more, that she is getting so big and lovely....
She replied quite wisely and in her seriously lispy way:

Of course I am, Mama!

And then she skipped away.




















So, that's what we're about today. Skipping about and issuing wise proclamations on the passage of life.

And playing Barbies and eating lots of chocolate cake with pink icing.


My Little Love delights and amazes us daily with her quick intellect and funny sayings. As the youngest, she definitely sees the need to make her wishes known... often quite loudly. (We are working on this.)
















We are so blessed to have this littlest one in our lives.

Today I am going to revel in God's wonder and wisdom.

:)

2 comments:

momto5minnies said...

Happy 5th to your Little Love!

You may possibly be working on that "wishes known" thing for the rest of her childhood ;) Maybe even beyond that. I'm pretty sure we will with our #5.

KC said...

Happy Birthday, Little Love!!

My youngest is also quite loud about making her wishes known.