Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Always a Need...

As I pound out short fiction stories for my "other" lucrative (in other ways) employment, I am brought back to the real world with a reminder about this couple. They are new-to-me virtual friends, our shared interest being only the occasional post over at DFW Catholic.

But their story is inspiring. And the ending has not been written yet.

At least not the one known by us. Little Vivian has been born, and is hanging in there. Please keep this family close to your heart. They are spending precious moments with their little angel right now. And they do not know how long they have.

No matter how many short stories I write, where the endings are filled with hope, all tied up neatly in a big puffy bow... I welcome my limitations and remain in awe of the real stories, all tied up in reality and written by a Master's hand.

*updated to add* Precious Vivian Marie was called home at 5am this morning. Her family had a beautiful 16 hours with her. Please pray for them.


1 comment:

Mrs. Bear said...

Prayers!