Sunday, July 26, 2009

We Are a Force

Please grab this picture, and post it on your sidebar. Preferably, with a link to this Facebook page.




















Since the police do not suspect foul play, it appears that Luke left on his own volition.

What has happened between 8:45 a.m. on Friday and now, is anyone's guess, and we still need to pray hard and keep looking.

Please post this picture. Someone may see it, they may recognize him, and maybe help him if he needs it. Most importantly, they could be instrumental in reuniting him with his family.

I hope and pray he has not left the area. But if he has, our blogs could alert thousands of people to his situation.

I hope and pray that he is safe and unharmed.

Holy angels, surround and protect him.


2 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

HE'S BEEN FOUND! He's safe and healthy. His family is going to get him. That's all we know.

nutmeg said...

Yes, I know! I'm "updating" all over the place... haven't gotten here yet.
:)
Thanks!