Tuesday, July 21, 2009

From My Inbox...

On Page 425 of Obama's health care bill, the Federal Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session every 5 years with the objective being that they will explain to them just how to end their own life earlier. Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!


This is no joke, folks. The culture of death is getting desperate.

Click here.

And then click on Fred Thompson Show (the link in red).


Those in congress who are pushing this bill must have secret access to the fountain of youth. Don't they see the irony? Their own legislation will come back to haunt them. I can just picture Nancy Pelosi at the age of 80 screaming in horror when she realizes that the very bill she worked so hard for, is literally killing her.

And it will be at the hands of those who fought with her every step of the way.


7 comments:

Katherine said...

Maybe Pelosi will NOT be screaming. Have you ever read Huxley's "Brave New World" or Benson's "Lord of the World"? People can be so conditioned by their culture that they embrace the evil as good, even for themselves.

I think the only way Obama's health care plan will be defeated is if a really viable alternative is presented. The Republicans haven't been trying seriously to solve the very real problem of health insurance costs. And it is a real problem - I speak from my own and other friends' experience (especially those who are self employed). We have not had insurance in our 20+ years of marriage. If a child might have to go to the emergency room, it is a very serious question because of the cost. Childbirth? Forget the hospital. We've looked into buying health insurance, but the cost is so high that I would have needed to get a job or my husband would have to get a second job to pay for it. (So much for the family values of a stay-at-home mom raising and schooling her own kids). I think a lot of conservative Republican types are living in some kind of ivory tower and are very out of touch with the average family, not to mention the large Catholic family.

Obama is going to win because it takes more than just saying "NO WAY!" You also have to present an alternative.

nutmeg said...

I respectfully disagree.

Once the facts are out there, people will scream NO WAY simply because Obama is not interested in helping families such as yours.
Public-funded abortion and the euthanising of our elderly strikes me as a way for the health care system to save money. Less people = less $$ spent on healthcare.
And you better believe that large Catholic families will soon become a target. We pesky breeders will be at the top of the list of those needed to be "controlled."
We need to stop this train wreck before we try to divert the tracks to another station.
We'll be too late otherwise.

Maureen said...

Ah, but Pelosi and the other authors of this health "care" sham won't be on the plan --- they provide for themselves quite nicely with their own plan. What hypocrites.

texasmama said...

I just would like to know what they say about "spacing children" or family planning and things of that nature. Is there a place to read this whole thing or is that reserved to those people who don't intend to read it before they vote on it?
Lisa

nutmeg said...

Here it is texasmama...

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.pdf

Beware, it really is over 1,000 pages long.

Katherine said...

Obama has some bad ideas because of bad principles, but is it right or just to assume he is "out to get" certain people or groups? Really. Let's be fair. I think we should first assume good will on the part of someone - that they really mean what they say, unless proven otherwise. He does seem to really want to fix the health care system. He might be going about it the wrong way, but to assume that he has ulterior, dastardly motives is not charitable. He is not the Messiah, nor is he the Devil ncarnate. It does not help our cause to paint him as such.

nutmeg said...

Katherine, we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Obama certainly is not making it easy to think that he doesn't have a hidden agenda.

This document is over 1,000 pages long, and has many things in it with regard to "family planning" that are obscure and difficult to understand. (and I think I am a fairly intelligent person) Do we really know what the intentions are?

I certainly hope I'm wrong about his desire to "control" populations.... but hasn't he already shown his cards with regards to that in Third World Countries?

While I don't think he is the devil incarnate, I certainly don't trust him.