Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!















From our Nut House to yours....

(this photo taken by our next door neighbor, Mr. multiple-earring-tatoo-dude who-just-married-his-son's-mother... there's always a story, isn't there?)

Have a wonderful celebration, my bloggy friends!

:)

7 comments:

momto5minnies said...

BEAUTIFUL! I too posted a very rare family photo. No one is ever around us to photograph all of us ;)

love2learnmom said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love the family picture. :)

Barbara said...

I hope that your Christmas season is wonderful! (I bet Mr. multiple-earring-tattoo-dude thought you guys were gorgeous!)

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Merry Christmas friends! Mr. Tattoo guy takes a good picture when the subject is as great looking as you guys!

nicole said...

Merry Christmas! You make a beautiful family. I was hoping we would get a similar picture of our family, but the opportunity was missed. oh well.

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Merry Christmas, dear 'Meg! Beautiful photo! And if I'm not mistaken, our two middle girlie-girls wore the same dress. Isn't that good to know? :)