1. Only 4 days this week. Did you hear that??? 4 DAYS.
2. Gustav has been a much weaker storm, thank the Lord, but it still has brought much cooler temperatures our way. High of 80 today! Did you hear that??? 80! We have our windows open.
3. I'm figuring this program out. I think I've got our system pretty much down. And there really is a lot of leeway for me to decide what is essential, and what is not. We'll be able to take trips to the lake, and today we have spent quite a bit of time outside... because, you know... 80 degrees in September y'all!
Have a wonderful, wonder-filled week!
:)
3 comments:
Oh I wit was 80 degrees here! It's been hovering around 90 for a week!
Wow, OK, "wish it was."
I can't spell.
A little envy coming your way. ;-) We're still sitting at 103 today! Come on November!
Post a Comment