I agree. In my opinion, it was one of the best blog posts I have ever read.
I don't know if you know about this, but I thought you might be interested. Immaculee Ilibagiza is coming to town. http://www.womenthirdmillennium.org/
That WAS excellent! But, I'm upside down from her observations. I tend to hyper about keeping order and cleanliness and making a lovely little home-nest ~ and then don't spend the 1-on-1 with my kids I should. The internet fills in where insomnia begins, but can too easily become an obsession. (LOVE your BNL background, btw)
I really appreciated the link...thank you! And--no way!!--I was just recently thinking about putting one of those very music players on my site but chickened out. Maybe I will recomsider! :-)
4 comments:
I agree. In my opinion, it was one of the best blog posts I have ever read.
I don't know if you know about this, but I thought you might be interested. Immaculee Ilibagiza is coming to town. http://www.womenthirdmillennium.org/
GREAT POST over there.
There is that constant struggle here ... always feeling "the pull".
That WAS excellent! But, I'm upside down from her observations. I tend to hyper about keeping order and cleanliness and making a lovely little home-nest ~ and then don't spend the 1-on-1 with my kids I should. The internet fills in where insomnia begins, but can too easily become an obsession. (LOVE your BNL background, btw)
I really appreciated the link...thank you! And--no way!!--I was just recently thinking about putting one of those very music players on my site but chickened out. Maybe I will recomsider! :-)
Post a Comment