It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Apparently We're All in That Handbasket Heading South
From Religion class this morning:
Action Man:
Hey, here's an easy question... "When do we sin?"
Well, basically... all the time!
:)
Wondering what kind of household I live in anyway,
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I shared this one with my two co-workers (the Diocesan Director of Religious Educ. and the Diocesan Youth Minisrty Director)...they thought he was "right on"!!! :) Thanks for the opportunity for some Wednesday morning chuckles, Action Man!!! See you guys soon! Love to all....
1 comment:
I shared this one with my two co-workers (the Diocesan Director of Religious Educ. and the Diocesan Youth Minisrty Director)...they thought he was "right on"!!! :) Thanks for the opportunity for some Wednesday morning chuckles, Action Man!!! See you guys soon! Love to all....
Post a Comment