It's nice to know that we're in such good company (even though it's only virtual).
;)
You see, we were supposed to be in Canada by now.
Of course, there's a story. Why else does one blog?
:)
Actually, it's not an uncommon one, given Texas at this time of year. It's called Spring Storms. And it caused over half of the flights out of Dallas to be cancelled earlier this week. For us folks who fly stand-by, it can throw a serious wrench into our vacation plans. As in, you-may-not-even-have-a-vacation type wrench.
Luckily, though, God is smiling on us.
The flights on Friday are open, one might even say optimistically... wide open. But, shhhh. Don't tell anyone. Throngs of people might decide that Canada is suddenly the place to be this Easter. Although I'm not sure why, given this.
Yes, rain and snow. You read that right. We are gluttons for punishment.
Either that, or we really love our families.
Obviously, it's the latter. And we'll bring as much sunshine as we can!
Blessings...
4 comments:
We'll pray that you get to fly out safe and sound tomorrow.
Happy Easter!
Alicia
Ah Sweetie, I'm sorry that your plans were postponed! But it did make for a very sweet post. :)
A blessed Triduum to you, my dear, and a very HAPPY Easter!
Oh, I'm jealous! Have a great trip, and say hi to my Mom for me if you are at Holy Spirit on Sunday. We are driving 16 hours from Montana in June and I can't wait. (The weather won't necessarily be any better either, HA!)
What I'm wondering is why it's warmer in Canada than it is here. :-)
Prayers for you guys as you travel, and a very Blessed and Holy Easter to you!!
Post a Comment