Thanks for the prayers, all.
I felt them as I wound my way around the western end of Long Island, searching for a parking spot at JFK.
I felt them as I wiped vomit off of Little Boo and then held my hands under Little Love's mouth, catching hers while my gallant DH fought rush hour traffic.
I felt them most especially as I soaked in the warmth and love of family not seen for so very long, and the joy of catching up with them and their lives enveloped me.
We have our return trek tomorrow, and then I hope to post some pictures and do some blogging Tuesday or so.
You have all been in my thoughts and prayers... gratefully!
Happy Mother's Day to all of my beautiful friends (bloggers and non)....
:)
*excuse the crazy grammar and sentence structure... we're off in a minute to yet another get-together... gotta run... no time to make it pretty*
1 comment:
Praying for a safe and uneventful trip home for all of you!
Post a Comment