Saturday, November 04, 2006

6 Hours...

...and 4 cans of paint later, and I am done.


Done with helping to paint a friend's living/dining/hallway green. (Kind of like my mother nature)

Done with painting her kitchen yellow. (Butternut, maybe?)

Four of us descended on my friend's house and we had a lot of fun painting and visiting and listening to good music. (I brought the music, so of course it was good...to me, anyway!)

We took a break for lunch and then were back at it for another two hours.

My arms will be sore in the morning, but it felt good to help a friend in need.

2 comments:

Cubeland Mystic said...

This is the kind of activity that highlights the stuff that I write about on my blog.

Its fun to be with your friends and work together.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! It must be a painting kind of weekend or rather one of the first weekends you could actually open your windows for some fresh air all day! I have been doing trim since Saturday morning.