Saturday, December 04, 2010

Telling

We've had to implement a new rule at the Nut House these days. 


#11.  No fighting over the baby.



:P

5 comments:

momto5minnies said...

I bet you have some great helpers ...

Anonymous said...

If I come to see him, I promise I won't fight over him. or maybe as a break you and the baby could come to Vancouver and we could all fight over him here. Wish I could come and see you.
Mimi

nutmeg said...

Mimi~
I wish you could too!!
And, if I could, I'd fly to Vancouver in a heartbeat.
We all miss our Canadian family.
:)

nicole said...

But don't you love that it is a problem? Every time I wonder if we have somehow burdened our children with the size of our family I am reminded of how much they love their baby brother.

nutmeg said...

Nicole.. Exactly. I do love it. And I make sure when we're in public and the girls are holding him, that I frequently ask if they want me to take him... so others around us see their vehement shakes of their head as they march away from me with him.
No, a new born is NOT a burden in an already large family.
It's a blessing beyond compare.
:)