Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Homeschooling... Nut House Style

Little Love(wielding a glowing lightsaber): Mo-o-om! Little Boo is NOT letting me have the force or a Pad-uu-wan!

Me(reeling from 3 levels of Math, Literature and History) : Huh?

Little Love: I am Darth Bader! I was Anakin, and he has the force, but she sliced me, and now I am DARTH. BADER!!

Little Boo: Mom. Does it make any sense, that she just turned to the Dark Side, and she already has a Paduwan? Does it?

Me (summoning my amazing intelligence) : Um. no. But Anakin does have the force.

Little Love: Ye-a-ah, Little Boooooooo.

Little Boo: OK. But you can't have a Paduwan yet.


Hmmmm.

Was this supposed to be a post about homeschooling?


:P

6 comments:

momto5minnies said...

Good luck with your school year. I guess every day is an adventure in your house!

Emily said...

You're back, yay!
I love how our backgrounds match.

Trisha said...

Love it! My kiddos are obsessed too with Star Wars :)

Anonymous said...

HUH???

nutmeg said...

Anon,
You sound like me!
;P

Anonymous said...

That all because of our genes!!!:)