Stand up, stand up, stand up and fight. America is worth fighting for. Nothing is inevitable here. We never give up. We never quit. We never hide from history. We make history.
Now, let's go win this election and get this country moving again.
How about you?
You can read the rest here.
h/t Elizabeth
:)
1 comment:
Hi, Nutmeg. It's been a long time since I stopped by, but I'm enjoying reading this week.
Your "Scrutinized" post really struck home. I too dislike very much that feeling of being misunderstood. I know I shouldn't care, but sometimes I still do...
I saw your 80's crush. Did you know Kirk Cameron is one of the main characters in the new movie "Fireproof"? It's made by the Georgia church that also created "Facing the Giants". This one is about the hard work needed to bring a marriage back from the brink.
Thanks for your thoughtful cheerfulness.
Post a Comment