

Meet Bryan/Sniffles/ Brownie/ Nibbles/ Sparkle/Dinner!* The Gerbil.**
The newest member of the Nut House.
And things just get Nuttier.
:)
*Ben the cat's contribution...
**Erm... and his name is Chewie. As in Chewbacca... and "He chews a lot. Even his own droppings. Ew!"
4 comments:
I vote for Nibbles! Joe says probably Nibbles (clearly, he's an undecided voter) and Jem say Dinner. (Sorry. He's 9.)
In any case, have fun while it lasts! I would never discourage a new pet...except when it's Snappy the snapping turtle and my 3-year-old insists on carrying him throughout the house.
That is ADORABLE. I remember when we got a guinea pig. We scared the poor thing by staring at it....
We've sure enjoyed our little furry critter (mouse, Frodo) ~ Easy to take care of and loads of fun to watch. Have you got him an exercise wheel? Too much fun!
(We like Nibbles or Sniffles ~ which reminds us of that old cartoon we love...)
We love our rodents. We're on our third hamster -- We had Fluffy, the Fluffy Angel (aka Fluffy II) and now Ralph, who is two years old (ancient for a hamster.) Enjoy! :-)
Post a Comment