Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Saying This...

But after spending almost 3 weeks in the beautiful, yet extremely frigid, mountains of Colorado, I shooed the kids outdoors this afternoon with this:

It's warm today! Get outside! No, you don't need a hat!

The high today is supposed to be 46.

Somebody get me back to Texas, quick!

:)

5 comments:

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

Honey we struggled to get out of the 30's today! BUT - 72 on Saturday. Ahh. The joys of living in Texas, huh? ;-)

nicole said...

You are tougher than me. I hate the cold. I hope you get back soon and safely.

momto5minnies said...

That is suprising. Since living in the south I have become very thinned skinned. We had a few very cold days ... 20's and 30's with wind on top fo that. I dug out the turtlenecks and Norwegian sweaters ... brrrrrrr!

So, are you ever coming back (LOL)?

Lisa said...

Mine just went out into the quickly melting Colorado snow in their cowboy boots and sweaters ~ It's BALMY out there today! And MUDDY! (Love the music, btw!)

Dana said...

Nutmeg,

Thank you for the comment. I love your blog and read it daily. Having my own blog seems like a new adventure. I'm still trying to get the hang of inserting photos and links. Happy Epiphany tomorrow.
Dana