It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Monday, December 03, 2007
Because if Nothing Else...
...y'all can rest assured that at least we have our priorities straight.
Or, maybe we're just in the state of denial... packing? what packing?
:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Having moved 3 times in 3 years with little ones, my unasked for advice is...keep up your great sense of humor! You WILL get through this...look, I'm still alive!
Your blog is a new delight for me. God bless you!!! Keep smiling. Remember... you will be unpacked in your new home someday :) Peace :)
I can't imagine throwing packing into my list of things to do.
Don't you just wish you could pack only what you need and just leave the rest behind? In my house we tend to purge a lot during the packing (or unpacking) process.
2 comments:
Having moved 3 times in 3 years with little ones, my unasked for advice is...keep up your great sense of humor! You WILL get through this...look, I'm still alive!
Your blog is a new delight for me. God bless you!!! Keep smiling. Remember... you will be unpacked in your new home someday :)
Peace :)
I can't imagine throwing packing into my list of things to do.
Don't you just wish you could pack only what you need and just leave the rest behind? In my house we tend to purge a lot during the packing (or unpacking) process.
Post a Comment