Thursday, March 02, 2006

The (aforementioned) ghastly meme......

Life in a Nutshell

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies? Weelll...it depends on the movie. There have been some great black and whites (Wonderful Life, Christmas Carol....etc.) that have been made into color, but I prefer them in the original black and white. I like movies for their content, not color....

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death? I'd have to say super-high-in-the-clouds-philosophy. I know, I know, I reveled in the stuff for four years....but that was over ten years ago! And after changing diapers for the past eight, I can't wrap my brain around it anymore....


3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? I guess CD's, because even though DH is a computer-techie, I don't have access to listen to MP3s....yet.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? No way. Unless, like S.A.said, I could come right back the next day and keep the ten million....but I don't think that's what the question means.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now? A true lack of knowing oneself as a child of God (true affirmation!)...this includes knowing where our priorities must be, how we have a tendency to sin, and how much we should be leaning on God!

6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue? Bring on the Crusades! ha ha just kidding.... The only thing that can be done is pray and witness...

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be? Hmmmmm that one might be a bit too personal for a public blog....

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be? 9/11...although I know God can bring good out of evil, I can't see how one could say that it was better for this to happen, than not happen.....

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose? I guess I'd try the Grand Ole' Opry...

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? Exactly who killed JFK?

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? C.S. Lewis....dinner? Well, how about Lamb with all the fixins' and some port and cigars after dessert? (I'd just want to hear him talk and tell stories...)

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? I liked what S.A said, "Draw a four-sided triangle". I honestly can't think of anything....immoral acts hurt other people too, not just God.....

Okay, who to torture?
Portia, for sure... *evil grin*

And that's it.....

This one is too weird to inflict on anyone else....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

immoral acts hurt other people too, not just God.....

Okay, who to torture?


Those two sentences go well next to each other. I guess you don't mind immoral acts against your sister. :)

Erin said...

Apparently NOT. I am, actually, living proof...heheheh.


:)

nutmeg said...

Hahahahaha!

That's hilarious!

I didn't even notice the Freudian slip....

:)

nutmeg said...

sorry Portia....

;)