Life in a Nutshell
Our closest friends here in the south are right now enroute to China to pick up their new daughter. We are soooo excited for them!
They have been married for over 10 years, and due to health reasons, have been unable to have children. After scrimping and saving, they are finally able to adopt and have been paired up with an adorable baby girl!
Please pray for them as they travel today...and as they navigate their way through forms and meetings for the next week or so. This kind of trip is not for the faint of heart! As a seasoned traveller, mom of 5, I could not even imagine what it would be like to be on a plane with a little 1 yr old for 15 hours+. Especially if that little darling had no idea who I was and I did not know all the ways to calm and soothe and feed....etc!
Of course, my friends are so excited, and this journey is completely worth it! But a few extra prayers offered up for them and little Elanor would be greatly appreciated....
*yes, I changed the name of the post...it's what I had been meaning to call it, just couldn't remember.....
:)
1 comment:
+
How wonderful! I will definitely keep them in my prayers. :-)
Post a Comment