Monday, June 20, 2005

Family in Texas!

Life in a Nutshell
The kids and I drove up to the nether regions of Texas to collect my cousin and bring him down to our house for a day filled with being constantly barraged by the boys to play, play, PLAY!! They played baseball, swimming (and pool baseball) and hide-and-seek, and painting, and baseball, and computer games (with baseball) and more baseball....did I mention that they played baseball??

To appreciate the real irony in this, one has to realize that my cousin is in Texas to play college baseball, and he has games 6 days a week, with Monday being his only day off. So, what does he do on his day off? He comes over and plays baseball here! Apparently, he had a good time, and hopes to come back next week. The boys are in heaven, to have someone come and play baseball all day with them. DS#2 lay down in bed this evening with a big contented sigh and a smile spread across his face, saying, "I played baseball today..." *how cute*

No comments: