
...know of three awesome Catholic husbands and fathers who will be spending their evening re-living those (shudder) high school years glorying in the despairing sounds of The Cure?*
I do.
:)
While I wouldn't mind taking a peek around at the goings on of the actual concert, I think I'd not really be interested enough to stay. Robert Smith may be an amazing artist, but he just creeps me out with his eyeliner and lipstick after all these years.
DH has found some great friends who love going to these sorts of concerts and it should be a fun trip down memory lane for all of them.
Minus the eyeliner, of course.**
:)
* even if, as DH claims, he didn't like them until college... I remember the fads of my friends wearing lots of black and lots of eyeliner in high school. As a result, I didn't like them until college either.
**there is a story here.... if I could only tell it and find that picture!!
5 comments:
I remember that picture! I just never understood the eyeliner.
Ooo, my dh would *love* that. Your dh is one lucky man (according to my dh, lol)
Yikes. I'm feeling so very dated. They were cool when I cared what was cool.
No hubby, but my "little brother" and crew will be there...didn't know they were still around and having concerts til he told me that was his destination this evening
Lisa I
My first roommate from college was from LOnGGGGGGGISLAND (one word ...LOL). She loved The Cure and had many the poster adorning our walls.
I could do without, but heavy eyeliner is not my thing.
Post a Comment