Life in a Nutshell
Today is a girlie day.
No, I'm not dressed in a ruffled dress with pig tails in my hair! It's been at least 27 years since my Mom successfully wrangled me into one of those outfits!
Today, DH is spending the majority of the day with the boys..... first, it's off to the roller hockey rink where DS#1 will receive some instruction on how to play roller hockey, the techniques and some basics. DH and DS#2 will watch, to see if DS#2 will want to do it next week. (do I see $$$$$$??) Then, for dinner, DS's and DS#1's friend will be treated to McDonalds and a minor league hockey game in honor of DS#1's 8th birthday! He turns 8 on Monday.... whole other post on Monday....I can't believe he's 8 already!!!
And so, DD's and I get to hang out today. DD#1 says that it's "no fun" that we don't get to go to Mc Donalds...but we did do some shopping this morning, and she got a gumball, which she admitted was a "treat". And then for dinner, we will have a picnic in the livingroom and watch their new tigger movie together. She thought that would be pretty exciting. And then who knows, maybe we'll break out the glow sticks and have a rousing game of 'glow-in-the-dark frisbee'!! This latter has become a family favorite, and so, watch out Grandma and Grandpa G, hone your frisbee skills Aunties M and K, and Uncle T... it's a 'must' this Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
1 comment:
I have been stockpiling glo sticks...so no need to bring your own! :)
Post a Comment